Two Day Fling

 

My fling with Mei lasted two days.

Mixed boxing or wrestling, it didn't matter. Every guy who challenged Mei was carried from the ring. Sometimes to the hospital. I watched Mei take my friend Sam apart, but she was a skilled and stronger fighter than he was. Aware of how she turned him on, Mei encouraged Sam to get horny long enough for her to make the kill.

Sam never completely pinned Mei down and the more intimate she allowed their physical contact, the more distracted Sam was. Slipping behind him without warning, Mei landed a neck chop. The result wasn't an immediate knockout. Sam was dazed, grinning stupidly. Mei clamped on an unforgiving sleeper hold and within a minute Sam was unconscious on the canvas. As Emma the Ref counted Sam out, Mei moved in the ring like a panther.

Our wrestling match was KO endings only, at my insistence. Mei was impressed.

"Typical male," she accused. "Think you're gonna put me under?"

"I will."

Circling each other closely, our hands failed to get a grasp of the other's limbs. Mei wore a white, one piece swimsuit, calculating correctly that I would find her more attractive dressed that way than in a bikini.

I caught her right arm, while pretending to reach for the left, and pulled Mei in violently. Mei cried out "Hey!!" as I spun her around, elbowing her jaw. Stunned, eyes wide but out of focus, Mei never saw  my biceps clinch around her throat.

"No! No!" she yelled, snapped awake by the tightening of my arms. Rapidly, her body went limp against me, arms and legs going to lead. 

"Mei, let go!" I whispered. "I've got you!'

"You...can't..." Mei mumbled, spasming and grunting. I heard a sigh and she was out cold.


I cradled Mei in my arms, calling her name, gently slapping her face. Mei emerged from the knock out, eyes fluttering as she gazed in confusion at the man who bested her.

"What?" she asked, sounding like a child. 

"You were under for a few minutes after I sleepered you."

"You...and...I?"

I lifted Mei gently to her feet and both of us walked from the ring out to her car. Easing her into the passenger seat, I got the car keys from her gym bag. Mei snuggled next to me and went to sleep as I drove back to her townhouse in Wayne.

"Ron...I need...we have to talk."

Mei now reclined on the living room couch, just swallowing the aspirin and water I got her. I noticed a small damp patch on the crotch of her swimsuit.

"Sure." I replied.

"But not today...I need sleep...and to think. Okay?'

'I understand. Are you okay?'

Mei nodded. "You opened somethin in me."



Mei didn't really want to talk. We were at it almost as soon as I showed up at her door. At her instigation, we embraced and kissed, moving toward her bedroom, pulling our clothes off.

"I knew I should have dressed lightly!" I joked.

"Shut up!'

As she pushed me onto the bed, Mei's eyes radiated arousal and contempt. Her slender, almost gangly body moved quickly on me and the bed. each round of our wrestling rematch ended with me supine and pinned. Mei's body consumed me.


"I guess it's been awhile?" I asked, trying to be playful.

"No, I fucked a guy I knocked out at the Amazonia Boxing Club last week." answered Mei. "But this was very different. You put me under!'

"No guy ever defeated you before our fight?'

"Never. I was completely gone when you sleepered me! And even out like a light, I thought or dreamed about you, how I loved being in your arms."

"Well, then we should.."

Mei sat up abruptly and moved a little to edge of the bed. "I can't. What I'm feeling toward you at this minute isn't me. 

I climbed from the bed and started dressing. "Have it your way, Ms. Neurotic Control Freak!"

Mei was angered by that.

"Ron, wait! You're handsome and fun and an incredible lay, but I never go beyond that."

"See you at the Amazonia then."

"Ron, before you leave," she ordered, grabbing my arm "Hurt me, punish me. I'm never fucking you again, so punish me!'

"What?!"

"Knock me out! I know you can and I know you want to!"

Mei pointed her chin in my face. She was naked and so beautiful.

"Go on, put out my lights!"

WHAP!!

My shot to Mei's chin went off with no hesitation. She spun half way around and groaned as her eyes shut. Mei dropped on the bed, arms and legs scattered on the bedding. I thumbed Mei's eyes: she was out cold.

I shifted the slumbering woman onto her back and under the covers, hoping that would be a comfortable position to wake up in.

A submissive smile curled Mei's lips. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cougar and the Cougler

Janelle and Ron at the Beach

Breaking the Spell on Karen