As Many as It takes

 


The two punches came from nowhere, painful but brief, and I was on the canvas.

Eris was looking down at me, gloved hands resting at her sides, as she caught her breath. She was checking to see if I was getting back up. Nodding conclusively, Eris smiled warmly. "Okay, go to sleep!" The match was over and I was floating away from her lovely body and into blackness.  

I came to seated on the folding chair in my corner. Eris appeared very worried until a smile moved across her face when she saw I was conscious. 

"You were gone a few minutes!" Eris' voice was sweet and alluring. "Seeing stars?"

"No." I answered.

"Good. How many fingers?"

I said two.

"Excellent. This was just our first fight, we can have as many as it takes."

That was the truth, as I discovered. Eris claimed to be in love with me or at least at the emotional stage just before it. I needed to push her to the final step.

"It wouldn't feel right, you know..perfect...unless you finally knocked me out!"

Eris only slept with with the men who defeated her in the ring, which was why she joined The Amazonia Boxing Club.

"It's so good! I feel satisfied...when I wake up on the canvas and see the guy who flattened me towering over me. It's like being vulnerable!" was her story to me before we began seeing each other "seriously." My KO was was the end of our first date. 

"Next Friday, same time?" I asked.

"I can't wait!" Eris exclaimed and gave me a hell of a legs and ass show as she strutted across the canvas and leapt clear through the ropes and vanished in the darkness that surrounded the ring.



After the fight, I wondered why a strong, beautiful women like Eris only wanted the men who laid her out in the ring. 

"She doesn't need a reason, really." said Kim Caldwell, who knew Eris from the Amazonia Boxing Club. Kim and I were enjoying the afterglow of our one-nighter. "That's just how she likes it, turned on by being overpowered."

"It's so improbable as if the whole thing is a lie Eris has invented!" I pensively ate more of the scramble eggs and toast I prepared for breakfast.

"No, its how she is. One time Eris and I and a few other girls had dinner at Zaapatelli's . After a few beers, Eris told everyone she liked being conquered, 'defeated' was her word."

Kim gave me a critical glance. "You know, Eris might just be in love with you!"

 



"A few years back, one guy knocked me out cold. I mean he tagged my chin and I was completely out!"
Eris was flirty while circling around the ring, delivering sharp, probing punches. "I fucked that boy nonstop!"

Eris started to punch harder, knowing where the right amount of pain would provoke me. It was how, she explained later, she got guys like me to do what she wanted.
This one won't fuck me till I put her out! I thought. That's insane! I examined her open face, searching for a vulnerable spot and realized that her face was open.

            


THWACK! was the sound my glove made impacting her face. I watched her eyes roll up instantly and her limbs went to water. Eris stumbled a few seconds and then sighed, dropping downward.
I didn't start the count as I should have. My eyes devoured Eris as she lay at my feet. The trance broke when her head stirred.. signaling a return trip from Dreamland.


                                                  


 Eris sat up at "SIX!" and I ceased the count. Staring at me wearily as she gained her feet, Eris carefully rubbed the spot on her jaw where I tagged her. 
"Whoa...you got me good...yeah..." Eris looked at me with intense focus. "How did I look to you, laid out unconscious?"
"Stunning!"
I couldn't lie even if I had wanted to.
"I thought so." 
Eris moved toward me like a panther. "I felt beautiful...adored...I could feel your eyes caress me...you came so close...this close!"
Eris' right flew up and there was an explosion and I was gone.

I don't know how long I slept. When I did wake, I was seated in my corner, Eris calling my name.
"Close?" I murmured.
"You know it, honey!" said Eris. "So close."
Eris tenderly ran her fingers down the bruises on my face, making me twitch.
"A little bird told me you doubt my expressed affection for you."
"Kim..."
"Who else? Always trust a slut, my father told me, except a blond slut."
We kissed as Eris reached down my trunks and began stroking my penis. It sprang upright in the grasp of her delicate fingers. I rocked in the folding chair as pleasure rose in my loins until I came
 explosively.

Sagged on the turnbuckle, I caught my breath between exchanging kisses with Eris, who whipped her hands on my thighs and fondled my testicles.
"So my love is real, umm?" she demanded affectionately.
"Christ, yes!" 
"Good boy. See you next week."



                                       


Before we started the next match, Eris wanted to know if I was in love with her.

"You know, the tender-horny love, where you'd rather make love to rather than hurt the woman you love. The make believe kind."

 "No...I'm not." I lied. I was dying to have Eris right there and she read that in my eyes. "I can't wait to deck you!"

"Just what I needed to hear!" she replied. She returned to her corner and pulled on her boxing gloves. Eris wore black shorts that revealed a lot of thigh and yellow, tiger print sports bra that emphazied how ample her breasts were.

"Ready?" she asked, gloves raised. Answering for me, the automatic bell clanged.


For two rounds, I made Eris pursue me, which she did, like a tigeress. By round four, she slowed down, so I moved in.

A solid, well landed right put Eris in the ropes. She staggered forward, perplexed by the stars glimmering amid the tilting boxing ring.

"Ga...night..daddy..." Eris sighed in a fading voice. Eris collapsed, her eyes shut. Bouncing off each rope as she went down, Eris landed on her ass, legs spread open and her head hanging down. Pulling my gloves off, I started the ten count. Eris slumbered through it.

"Eris! Hey, Eris!" I called out, waving smelling salts close to her nose.

"Wha...!?"  groaned Eris as she jerked awake. Gathering her in my arms, I carefully lifted Eris to her feet. "Seeing ..stars...did you..?"

"Yes, I did!" I gave her a kiss. "You were out cold for the count and more!"

Eris nuzzled herself against me as if she had finally located a place of warmth and security. 

"Take me home," she purred.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cougar and the Cougler

Janelle and Ron at the Beach

Breaking the Spell on Karen